Wednesday 23 November 2011

ROJ

You're my first thought in the morning, and my last thought at night
Though I hide it for dignity, you're a constant in my mind,

You're the person I miss, before I've left your side,
The missing is tough, but I know you're there all the time,

I love the way you wiggle and I love the way you smile,
I love the way I feel complete when you hold me for a while,

I like your silly puns, even the ones I don't understand
I'm envy of all the people who see you all the times I can't.

Nobody's perfect and we all have our faults,
But to love, is to look through them, to realise you're my goal,

Sleeping becomes a joy, when you're in my proximity
I wake up with a smile, when you're lying next to me

I often make mistakes with the words I say to you,
One thing that I'm sure, is that I really do love you.

I guess I just rambled here, to sum up, I like your all
'I had a thought for no one but your ears, that you are beautiful'

No comments:

Post a Comment