Sunday 16 May 2010

Passions of Uncertainty

It was inspried by the artist who painted Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Nick Clegg outside my polling station on election day. The painting was cartoon-esque and really captured my imagination, so thank you artist! It’s part of a chapter but thought I’d add it to my blog, and here as well!

Something you have no connection to can satisfy your mind,
The artist’s creating his vision so you can enjoy your mile,
A blend of the dominance eats the light,
A breakdown of normality fills your sight,

I’m not an artist, so I won’t have it all.

You will never be that spatial so capture your glance,
Blacklisted for eternity unless you tempt fate with chance,
Limited thinking, eye-opening brush,
Everlasting dreaming, an undeniable crush,

You can’t have it all,
You can’t speak in swirls,
You can’t own your world,
I could have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment